Comcast Internet Essentials Program
Low cost internet available for those who qualify!
Comcast Internet Fundamentos del Programa
Internet de bajo costo disponible para aquellos que califiquen!
Internet Essentials from Comcast has three key components. It includes low-cost high-speed Internet service for $9.95 a month, the option to purchase a computer for less than $150 and multiple options for digital literacy training in print, online and in-person to the following groups:
- Families with at least one child eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program. Kewanee is part of an community wide program and students here do not need to be part of the lunch program to take advantage of this offer.
- Individuals and families receiving HUD housing assistance.
- Low-income veterans who live in our service area.
- Senior citizens in select markets.
Learn more on the Internet Essentials Overview website. Certain eligibility restrictions apply.
Internet Essentials Includes:
- 15/2 Mbps Internet service for just $9.95 a month + tax
- No activation fees and no equipment rental fees
- Option to purchase a computer for just $149.99 + tax
- Access to free Internet training online, in print and in person
- A Wireless Gateway, delivering in-home WiFi at no additional cost
- Access to 40 one-hour sessions of Xfinity WiFi Hotspots every 30 days
Internet Essentials is available everywhere Comcast offers Internet service.
For additional information about Internet Essentials please visit:
- Internet Essentials for Families: https://