(Decision Tree for Symptomatic Individuals in Pre-K, K-12 Schools and Day Care Programs-3/15/21
KCUD 229 E-Learning Plan 2021-2022 (In Case of Snow Days/Emergency Days)
Statistics and Affiliations
- Total Enrollment: 1878
- HS Conf.: Three Rivers Athletic Conference (TRAC)
- JH Conf.: Prairieland (PLC)
- High School Enrollment: 561
- District Area: 87.37 Sq Miles
- Special Education District: Henry/Stark
- Vocational Center: QCCTEC
Christopher D. Sullens, Ed.D
Administration Office Located at:
1001 N. Main Street, Kewanee,IL 61443
Ph: (309) 853-3341
Fax: (309) 852-5504
- NFHSnetwork - KHS Boiler Broadcast TV
- KCUD 229 Philosophy/Mission Statement/Vision Statement
- District Illinois School Report Card
- 2021-2022 School Calendar
KCUD #229 News
Kewanee Community Unit District 229 students participated in the Illinois Great Apple C...
Belle Alexander kindergarten students learned about Johnny Appleseed this week. They en...
Belle Alexander kindergarten students in the Monkey room learned about Constitutio...
KHS Spanish students celebrated 5 de mayo by rotating through stations with Mrs. Davids...
Belle Alexander and Neponset students participated in Shink Relays on Friday, May 7.&nb...
The Illinois Music Education Association recognizes outstanding achievements ...
Belle Alexander thanks our community partner First Baptist Church for supporting our Va...
The students created their costumes using donated paper bags from Save-a-Lot.
Pizza with the Principal Belle Alexander STAR students celebrated their su...
Pizza with the Principal Belle Alexander STAR students celebrated their success at u...
"Belle Kindergarten and 1st Graders worked with Miss M, School Counselor, during c...
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.