KHS Driver's Education
Documents needed when getting your driver's license:
- Social Security Card
- Certified copy of your birth certificate
- 50 hour sheet signed by parent or guardian
Further explanation in the Blue Slip Letter.
Parental Consent forms for license:
Driver's Education Student Driver Status Inquiry
- All students must have 30 class hours to receive a license.
- They must also have 50 hours of driving time with a responsible adult over the age of 21.
- (This is extra driving time outside of class time instruction.)
- The 50 hour time sheet can be printed from this link.
- Attendance Policy for the class